In general, students use formal things to study English. It is hard to find natural conversation to improve my listening skills.But this site not only provides usual talk but also has a quiz to check what I heard. I like it.
This is very helpful for me to improve my listening skils step by step.By being divided into various parts,i can select stage which is related to my ability level easily. I am pleased to use this site.
I think that listening labs is very effective and organized well. Listening labs consist of conversation about daily life. So this content will help me improve my listening skill and learn British life. So I plan to listen this content everyday. Thanks for your favor.
It will be very helpful to me. I always want to improve my listening skills. But I have not enough contents. So, I'm very thank to you. I'm sure that listening lab will be very effective for us.
I think that I need to improve listening skill. Especailly, listening accurately is most important to me. Also this site is very helpful. And I am very thankful to you.
In general, students use formal things to study English. It is hard to find natural conversation to improve my listening skills.But this site not only provides usual talk but also has a quiz to check what I heard. I like it.
ReplyDeleteThis is very helpful for me to improve my listening skils step by step.By being divided into various parts,i can select stage which is related to my ability level easily. I am pleased to use this site.
ReplyDeleteThanks for your endeavor which gives us useful contents. I wish I could use your blog effectively.
ReplyDeleteI think that listening labs is very effective and organized well. Listening labs consist of conversation about daily life. So this content will help me improve my listening skill and learn British life. So I plan to listen this content everyday. Thanks for your favor.
ReplyDeleteIt will be very helpful to me. I always want to improve my listening skills. But I have not enough contents. So, I'm very thank to you. I'm sure that listening lab will be very effective for us.
ReplyDeleteThis site have ordinary conversation and topics are not difficult. Also there are quiz. So I like it. This site will be useful to me.
ReplyDeleteBecause this web has several levels, I can adjust the level myself. This web is very useful.
ReplyDeleteI think that I need to improve listening skill. Especailly, listening accurately is most important to me. Also this site is very helpful. And I am very thankful to you.
ReplyDelete