A lot of lectures that I am interested in. But it is quite hard to find exact one.
Lecturers came from other countries, so we can hear accent which is not first language in English.
This site is a lot more information than I thought, so this site will be helpful to me. Thanks for your help
I think this site is very helpful. Through these lectures, we can get more information and be better. I did not know this site before I visit your blog. Thank you for introducing.
This site is very useful to me. I can get new contents and improve my listening and presentation skills at the same time.
A lot of lectures that I am interested in. But it is quite hard to find exact one.
ReplyDeleteLecturers came from other countries, so we can hear accent which is not first language in English.
ReplyDeleteThis site is a lot more information than I thought, so this site will be helpful to me. Thanks for your help
ReplyDeleteI think this site is very helpful. Through these lectures, we can get more information and be better. I did not know this site before I visit your blog. Thank you for introducing.
ReplyDeleteThis site is very useful to me. I can get new contents and improve my listening and presentation skills at the same time.
ReplyDelete